(Request) In-App OneSignal push notification

Can you guys please add In-App OneSignal push notification. It’s very useful for us

Add this topic to : “Feedback - I Want” category not in discuss.

1 Like

We Are Able To Send In App Notification With In Built Push Notification Component. Just Add Your App Id In That Component Then Just Send An In App Nitification on app.onesignal.com/

🤦‍♂you didn’t got me. I know about OneSignal push notification read the post again i wrote In-App notification

You Are Able To Send In App Notification (Not Push Notification) With This Component

I Have Sended An In App Message Already

And First Search On Forum

🤦‍♂Ooh man! You aren’t getting my point… In-App notification component is not available in Kodular so o requested to add it… :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

But We Can Send In App Notification With Push Notification Component

Really?:nerd_face::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

We can send in app notification with Push Notification Component just try I’m also using. :unamused:

1 Like

Wow​:open_mouth: i just checked… It’s working :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

@Yasir_Shakoor it might be helpful if you could mention why you’d like to see this feature and what it offers that currently cannot be done

It’s already available​:fire: it’s the best feature, we can promote our existing apps through this also we can send notice to the user, also we can send helpful tips to users about Coronavirus outbreak.

2 Likes

Change the category to discuss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.