Retrieve data from Airtable

With these blocks when you write, all the data appears in the list. If you don’t write anything, nothing appears.
You have to adjust the sizes in the ListView. You can use something other than a ListView though.

1. The Global Name is the variable that stores the list of all the names you want to search (the first column (ABC))

2. In that select Item we put the data of the second column (you complete the row by putting the value of each column). Here you put the variable that saves the list of the second column (123). The index is taken from the list of the first column with the item of the Foreach

3. Here you do the same but the data is taken from the third column (pqr)

@pepocero I really appreciate your help . You are so help full can you help me in changing 1 thing in this see if I have data in Aitable as like:-
123 abc asd
100 qwe xyz
178 ffg pqr and
1 rst efg
1 dfg jdf
If I type Only 1 in the textbox then all the results which contain 1 i.e. (123 , 100 , 178,1) all are shown in this case. Can this possible if I writes 1 in textbox then only row ( 1 rst efg and 1 dfg jdf) would be shown to me as result , not the other results i.e. (178 ffg pqr , 123 asd abc etc).I mean only proper matching data would be shown.
ONCE AGAIN THANKS A LOT
~Saksham~

But all the values start with 1.

I don’t know if what you want to do is very practical.

You would have to do some checking among the amount of characters, but I don’t know how to do it. Try testing with the blocks you already have…

If I fixed number of charcter than is that possible?

Try with this:

@pepocero helps you a lot. You can use the first search feature to find out data like you said (i.e 100, 123 etc.)

Thanks a lot @pepocero you are great and superb… Thanks a lot :grinning: :blush:
You are just awesome and so intelligent :blush:

Dear @pepocero when I got the result in List view so how to arrange those results is a systematic way as like if I want to show the name first after that DOB after that Gender etc.
Now what I am getting result is shuffeled Name has gone in middle etc. How to arrange them properly. :blush:

Use the JOIN to fix it any way you want. I put in some slashes, but you can put line breaks or HTML.

1. It´s the first column. Put it where you want to show the data in the first column
  2. The second column. Put it where you want to show the data in the second column
  3. The third column. Put it where you want to show the data in the third column

While testing my app some times this error is coming
What does this mean?

That you have some empty list. Make sure you get all the data from airtable. Put each variable on a label to see if you get the values.
One very, very important thing is to check that you don’t have any empty cells in Airtable. If you have any empty cells you do not get the data and you will have an empty list

@pepocero I have one more doubt regarding this will this work if a row contains 10 columns and another row contain 5 column and If I types data of 1st column of 2nd row so will list viewer will show the result? So is there any way by which some empty columns can be ignored and I can get the result

@pepocero please help

Simply get the column values you need. 8, 10 or whatever. But they have to have data, they can’t be empty.
The logic is the same every time. You get each column and then you get the row value in each column… but the columns must have values. Always.

@pepocero Dear Talented is there any way like example 1 have three rows

1. 123 asd pqr
  2. 789 fgh mno
  3. 123 rst opq
    I want when I type 123 in the text box both the results having 123 should be shown to me in list view now when I am testing my app only the data which comes first is shown to me as a result but I want both as a result.
    Please help me to get both the results.
    Thanks

@pepocero Please just tell me this after that my work will be done for Air table.
Waiting for your quick response.
Thank you

What you want is a little complicated.
If you have 5 values that contain the number 1, all the values that have 1 should appear, then by adding more characters the search is refined.
Most internet filters ask you to enter at least 3 characters in order to filter well…
I can’t do what you’re asking…

To make it work properly you would have to take out the IF containing the length of the characters

@pepocero What I want is that I have number of length 10 like (1234567890) and this number is present in 1st column of a row.
example:- 1234567890 asd pqr
2. 2345627271 pqr sdf
3. 1234567890 xyz wer

For example I have 3 row in airtable
When I will type 1234567890 in the text box what I want is that I want to get both the rows which contain 1234567890 ( i.e. 1234567890 asd pqr and 1234567890 xyz wer ) as a result.
I want to know from you how to get it.
Thanks

I already understand what you want. But I do not know how to do it. try to do it with what you already have.