This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
what do you mean? describe your issue properly.
Have you searched community for similar errors ?
call to ‘gnu.expr. ModuleMethod’ has too many arguments (7; must be 0). error show
follow what Dora said and you’ll find solution to your problem.
The error message of this method is being displayed. I don’t understand what the problem is
Yes, I found it, but it doesn’t solve the problem
this is where your problem is, you can store the index number in a global variable number when creating your design dynamically then you can set those to global number.
Okay, to be sure that the error message isn’t as a result of that procedure, you can remove the block from the procedure and check if the error message persist.
They will try to delete it, but that’s the problem
I don’t think there will be any problem because of this, I have deleted it but I don’t see the problem disappearing, I see the problem differently.
due to diff language your app consider both procedure name as unique it seems. always try to construct with English. you wont be have any prob
Exactly, I didn’t notice the mistake, it just happened. Thank you for understanding my problem. Thanks again
You are welcome
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.