Runtime error... stack size 8mb and app very slow

Please help

Hi @Yhaw_Kinq,
I think,The error you are getting is because you made your app enter an infinite loop.
Probably because, after the user granting the write_external_storge you ask for the record audio permission, when it’s granted, you again ask for it and so on :dizzy_face: As far as I know, trying to ask for a granted permission fires the permission.granted event, too.I would suggest you to use thus method for asking for permissions one by one:

Also there is an extension here :

Another possible error is that maybe there is a problem with your ad configuration or the user internet connection,etc…Which made the component fire the ad failed to load event when you try to load, it isn’t a good practice, to try to load again, and it fails again , so you try to load again, etc…

Also, if you want to learn more about StackOverFlow error, and it’s possible reasons see here:

5 Likes

Thank soo much

1 Like

This is often the cause. (I didn’t look at the blocks)

3 Likes

Please check and help me out

You need to share all block so we can see what is worg.

Thats all of them

You’ve marked post 2 as the solution so what else do you need help with?

you already received the answer here

Unbenannt

the solution is to add an if statement there

if permissionName = WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
then ask for permission RECORD_AUDIO

Taifun

1 Like

I was recently with this problem when I used app and the internet went down. So analyzing all the blocks the only thing that could cause the looping error was the admob that kept trying to load. I put an “is connected?” and solved my problem.

blocks1 blocks2