Rush • A new and improved way of building extensions

Friend. There is no malware in it. It just reports it. It is not always sure/true. Report it to developers. As you’re installing it from a trusted source, there are no worries.

2 Likes

well i am still scared can someone with a safe antivirus software scan it and show me

You’re expected someone else to do it :neutral_face:
Just scan it using other anti-virus

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you :heart:
It means a lot to me :slightly_smiling_face:

Wdym? :thinking:

I was killing two birds with one stone. :joy: (I am almost vegetarian though :sneezing_face: )

It was for this:

Works after restarting laptop. :+1:

And this one for my flagged post:

:arrow_down:

https://community.kodular.io/t/rush-a-new-and-improved-way-of-building-extensions/111470/197?u=vknow360

No,no it was not meant to be for you. :smile:

Okay. You should quote the appropriate post while replying to avoid confusion.

If you think it was me, then you’re wrong. I didn’t flag it.

Dear shreyash,

Please make video on installation guide if possible.

How to resolve this?

errorGit

I exported classes.jar from aar

classesJar

Add the deps in yml

And I try import in java code

can you share the aar or jar here i will take a look

You should actually be importing 𝚌𝚘𝚖.𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎.𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚍.𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕.* not 𝚌𝚘𝚖.𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎.𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚍.𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕. I also would like to relay to you that this will not work (or at least some components) because the necessary theming does not exist for Kodular built applications. You will receive build errors and runtime errors upon trying to create the component or trying to build your application.

2 Likes

let him tell maybe material is the class and not a folder

Like @hammerhai mentioned, you’ll have to import com.google.android.material.* for it to work. This is just basic Java stuff, if you’ve to import a whole package, you need to add (.*) at the end.

And talking about the second error, it’s because you’ve extra space(s) before - material-1.3.0.jar in deps field in rush.yml. There must be exactly 2 spaces before it. Anything more or less will cause the build to fail.

3 Likes

Please do not talk to me like I don’t know what I’m talking about. I wasn’t talking about the folder, I was talking about the class because I wouldn’t have added dots had I been talking about a folder. Also, classes have uppercases (recommended at least) so therefore no matter what, I’d still be talking about the class because the Material Component library does not consist of a “material” class.

Again though, creating components will fail because the necessary attributes the library needs will NOT exist and will give you an error. It’s better not eating your time to try and make whatever extension you’re making with this library.

2 Likes

Please add Kotlin support :heart:

what you see here?:

1 Like

Guys I need help I added a jar library, but it is not working despite putting the exact name and as the tutorial …any one can help

I am excited for this :heart_eyes:

Dear Shreyash,
Thank you for your great contributions.
However, being a newbie i am a bit stuck.
I have written extension sample.java file which i want to convert to aix.
when creating or building the extension file there is nowhere my java file is used.
the “src/io/sample/sample.java” file is completely different file than the one i wrote.
Also the compiled “sample.aix” file is all together another extension that i never wrote.|
Please guide.