Save a selection

I’m looking for how to save my selection, I tried that but it doesn’t work, thank you
blocks
blocks2

I don’t understand what you are trying to accomplish. But try putting Set global button to get component button outside of if else block. Check if it works. If it doesn’t work then try to elaborate your expected outcome.

what I want when I choose a number it is written on my button. When I leave the application and open it again, this number must remain written on the button.

blocks
blocks2
blocks3

you can’t store button components in TinyDB
put your button components into a list and store the list index of the buton in TinyDB
then read the list index again and get the corresponding button from the list

Taifun

blocks
blocks (1)
blocks (2)
I did not succeed

Which means, there is only one button, no need to use the advanced button blocks…
Just store the chosen number in TinyDB and read it again in Screen Initialize to set the Button.Text

Taifun

can you show me with the blocks thank you

Please try what I suggested and if you got stuck post a screenshot of your relevant blocks

Taifun

I succeeded with one button, but I did not succeed with two can you help me
blocks
blocks (1)

1 Like

How many listviews and corresponding buttons do you plan to have?
Taifun

one listview and two button

Please elaborate when the text of the second button should be set
What is the purpose of the second button?

Taifun

the second button is defined at the same time as the other, I want text to go on a button and text on the second button and that it remains in memory after closing the app

write on the two buttons with listview, I manage to do this, but the two remain in memory, I have not come (with a button, I can do it)

Show us what you tried with the second button… just use the regular blocks, no need to use the advanced blocks. . And use another tag to store the text in TinyDB

Unfortunately I did not understand the purpose of the second button

Taifun

I need the 2 buttons because I am making a currency converter, so 2 currencies, one on each button, I have already made a part, but what I want is that when I looked at the state of a motto keep it in memory to come back to it later, that’s why 2 buttons with 1 listview

How do you pick the second currency?

Or do you pick currency pairs? In this case you already have stored the currency pair in the first button

Taifun

i choose with this

blocks
blocks (1)
blocks (2)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.