Screen not found 902 error

Screen not found 902 error
I already check this community, this error because of the name mistake of a screen or if screen not available on this project. but I was doing right. but showing this error continuously. if I tried with companion that works fine but when I tried in apk that was showing an error

Show your Blocks

Why are You using more than 20+ screens. It cause screen error ofcourse . Use arrangement instead of screens

That could be. I don’t know the number of maximum screen. thanks for let me know

1 Like

as far as i know there isnt any limit. but more screen may cause more problem

even i had created a application in just one screen but that crash too bcz of loading more and more data from server to just single screen.
soo in my view 10 screen is enough to make a app

It’s likely because “type” is reserved in Java. Try another name.

1 Like

Before creating type screen there was an another screen you can see import… that sreen i import from another project. I tried to open this screen but that was also showing same error.

yes @msr79526 remove type and then it will be ok

Saw what i said on his reply plz

OK :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Unknowingly you may added space while typing screen name in blocks. Even people with 25+screen feel no issue. But we always suggest you, avoid multiple screens instead different arrangement we can use

No space. I tried to pen another screen. That’s work fine in companion but when i generate apk & test then it was showing error

Post your aia.

Note: When opening a new screen, close the current screen (to avoid memory overflow / issues.)

1 Like

I send you my aia on your pm

I’ll send you a new aia via PM.

I moved the 2 screens to /Loop_pro and removed the /Amazon folder then:

1 Like

And the fact is what will be the root cause of such move? Is it by the user or anything else? @bodymindpower

1 Like

Unfortunately, I am not a clairvoyant? :wink:

Solved. but how & why you do that & how you identify the problem can you explained us?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.