Error 902 : screen not found

Anyone from community can help me, I am facing a problem, error902: screen not found.This error come when I export screen from 1st project and import in 2nd project. When i download app from 2nd project , I am getting this error.
I checked correctly again and again but everything is right, also searched on Kodular community but not found.
Please help me :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Was the existing answer won’t suits for you

Have you checked the spelling of the screen name and the name give by you in text field?

Post screenshot of your screen names and error occurred blocks

1 Like

Download aia and check it with 7zip.

What i need to check in aia ? Please tell me :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

If in scr you see 2 folders then there is problem. Example

2 Likes

Okh​:smiley::smiley:, But one problem my app is already approved after a long time if i send my new app for approval its take too much time for approval :disappointed::disappointed:

That is one of the reasons that I do not like to import screens. Unfortunately the only solution if this is the case is to download aia, move screens to proper folder and delete the other. After that upload new aia to creator

Yes, I found two folders now what I can do ??

One folder have the name of the project that you are working and the other has the imported screens or screen. Move that screen to proper folder and delete the other

2 Likes

Okh​:smiley::smiley::smiley:, I am trying and then tell you :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.