Error 902 : screen not found (and after correction, not a valid aia file error in kodular)

Hi, there everyone. Here I am again with a problem that is making me crazy today.
I imported a screen to my project and since then I am getting this error when I try to open that screen with the apk installed:

Searching I found a way to solve the problem here:

The problem is that when I made the changes and try to import the project back to Kodular I am getting this error:
It is very urgent to me to solve this problem today, so I will be very grateful if someone can help me.

Edit:
To be able to move the files inside the aia file I changed the extension of the file from .aia to .zip, then I extracted the content of the .zipfile to a folder and moved the files from the folder src\io\kodular\pabloandroid2012\baugadoCantinaSideneiaeCesar to the folder src\io\kodular\pabloandroid2012\UsuarioCantinaSideneiaeCesar and then deleted baugadoCantinaSideneiaeCesar folder.
After this I converted the folder to .zip again and then I renamed the file from .zip to .aia and tried to export the new .aia to kodular. That was when I got the error in the screenshot

Edit 2: This is the aia file, if someone can try for me I will be thankful
UsuarioCantinaSideneiaeCesar.aia (815,6,KB)

You were still doing something wrong

Yes, but I can’t imagine what. i just posted a new coment.
I will update the main post with the aia file. If you can try for me I will be very grateful

Post the aia and I will look into it

1 Like

Already done. Thanks a lot, Boban!

UsuarioCantinaSideneiaeCesar.aia (815.5 KB)

NOTE: I just reuploaded the project so please redownload it again as I’ve also fixed the project colors

1 Like

It worked, Boban, thank you.
I don’t know what I made wrong but anyway you saved me one more time. Very, very thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.