Search a thing in a list

Hello! I have created a search system in my app. There is a list variable and it has items in it. Example there are 4 items: Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram. I have added a textbox for user to search something from a list. Now if the user entered “Google” in the textbox, then it will search if “Google” exist in the list. But the problem is, if the user entered “google” all lowercase OR “GOOGLE” all uppercase then the “is in list?” block won’t work because it has to be the exact text as in the list. Is there any solution for this? So that if user entered “google” OR “goOgLe” or “GOOGLE” or anything which is same to the word Google then it should work? Sorry for bad English :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can do things here…
1st ) When someone click on search set the text as per the list like 1st alphabet in upcase & remaining in lowercase.

1 Like

Yes I can do for uppercase and lowercase. But what if he entered gOoGLE or something like that?

1 Like

So like list you entered google Spelling as Google. then when search button click then set goOgle g=G & oOgle as oogle…

1 Like

Duplicate of Case-Sensitive text box
Please continue the conversation in that thread

2 Likes