Sending text via online

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t know why you are running to learn firebase when your basic concepts about kodular are not clear. you should use the search button, this type of question has been asked many times… and a warning to you don’t post off-topic here, this is not related to this topic

1 Like

okay i understand

I had entered the phone number in the sender phone and send the data . But i Dint receive the data from the sender phone though i had entered sender phone number

I didn’t understand your doubt

This is the send number that i had typed in where a data is transferred to the receiver phone number .Nothing had been mentioned in the label tht i set in the receiver phone
Below is the sender phone screenshot where i typed in receiver phone number and i pressed Send button too.

This is the receiving block that i had done .
Should i type the receiving phonenumber in the text box since the sender in the send section types the receiving phone number and it stores in the firebase bucket ?

@Soham_Shah @Mohamed_Tamer

Here no database is shown as i assigned the mobile number to project bucket .
Yesterday i tested with the same Contact number and i got the data . Tday i dint get any data . The phone number is not displayed in the database .
Below ss is its depiction
send section :

Send description :

Debug your blocks using fire base error block.

Hi @alen_ninan,
it looks like fire base isn’t operational right now.
See this:
Firebase servers not working ⚠

2 Likes

Is it a Global Breakdown of Firebase Database ?

All of the user that doesn’t work for them was from india

1 Like

Okay , i will wait . So does that mean those large cache of data would be lost ?

I don’t think so :roll_eyes:

This is a serious problem because we cannot depend on this disfunctionality ; Since the app users would not appreciate this problem .

See this:

Yes my current network is Jio .

hi , i created another project for my app . It is shown as below .

I cannot set it to true since it shows this error .

there shouldn’t be a comma after true for write permission

what abt this error . Everything is fine except the error