Server busy error when exporting (Build Failed, Error writing to server)

Lucky You … I Tried Several …

1 Like

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Once they warned me, do not depend on programs on servers, one day they can shut down the servers and you are at hand

1 Like

Yup… Good progress… Just wait for Compiler to become green …

2 Likes

Kodular was once an excellent tool to work with, but lately it is leaving a lot to be desired.

Frequent compilation, server and backup errors (with save as) no longer allow the tool to be as productive as before. The only way to backup is exporting aia to cpu, but nothing resolves if it is not possible to compile.

Wouldn’t it be interesting to think of a downloadable tool, so that it is possible to compile without relying on external servers?

I sincerely hope you will fix the problem as soon as possible.

Is there a forecast for Kodular to be trusted again?

OOOps… While! I write this message, a compilation is going on (after more than 100 attempts).

This is terrible, but as they say here in Brazil, “in a land of blind people who have an eye is king”

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes please fix thi error!

Same issue me trying to export for last2 days :frowning_face:

Why Anytime Showing Build Faild Popup Dailouge . Dear Kodular Solve The Issue .Otherwise All Koders Leave The Kodular Platform.

2 Likes

i am not able to open kodular creator as well :expressionless:

2 Likes

Hi I do not know why it is not possible to export APK bundle , i hope this will be fixed soon

2 Likes

Diego Vishwas Peter would you please reply ?

We are not abusing kodular nor we are hating you

In good times of kodular everyone was a team

We remember that times when we ask a question on Community and got a solution in Minutes :blush:.

We were proud to be a koder and still we are .

Please don’t be shy or don’t be afraid to face your users that how will you answer them .

We all also know that compiler has a big issue and you are trying to fix it and working day and night every second to fix that .

The only thing we want is we were with you in your good times so we are also with you in bad times .

Don’t worry . How much you will say we will wait with patience.

But at least reply and be with your team .

So that after this bug gets solved … we can celebrate the success with a good charm

1 Like

Please don’t basically post your topic as a reply to another topic.

I thought may be kodular don’t read last comments on this topic

I just opened it an hour ago.

compiled sometimes sucessfully! refresh screen and keep try. it will for you also

1 Like

I can only build ones a day :worried:

Oh come on Kodular show your miracle preheat the oven so that my eggs can be Whisking immediately.

5 Likes

First of all, many thanks to all the maintainers of kodular project, it’s indeed a very nice platform despite all the malfunctiong of the last days,
I would be indeed interested in understanding if it’s possible to compile projects offline maybe replicating the kodular platform.
While it’s true that having a offline version removes many benefits of the online version, it’s also true that it will relish some CPU load on kodular platform.
Is it possible to install kodular on a virtual machine or on a local server ?