Server busy error when exporting (Build Failed, Error writing to server)

I am also facing the same problem… Please kodular team fix it as soon as possible…

1 Like

Now the servers are offline again

Please keep patience, they will fix it.

The answers are there:

I can’t. Tow days waiting.

This is a 16 days old post.and still we have no clue how much more time to wait.

1 Like

Free = patient

3 Likes

Right and I appreciate that

Finally Last Minute

Hope not to RED Color Again

Thanks Kodular TEAM

Yes, but the problem is still the same and still not resolved. There are times that the server works but in a moment it stops working again. I think if they knew how to fix the problem, the answer would be more specific.

I think that those who are terribly impatient can make a contribution to a new server that will be reliable :smiley: .

There is no solution. This is a temporary success, you were lucky to get into the momentary server operation.

1 Like

I Thinks this back to Normal…

This is My Second Try

You wrote well that yours. All my attempts are unsuccessful. Fixed = all attempts, all users succeed.

You are right, maybe my second experiment was successful because the server condition was stable. then I tried again and couldn’t.

Three compilers and build system are online, thank you so much Kodular Team

Actually, there are four now:

9 Likes

thanks to kodular team for solving this problems

I want to thank Boban Diego Vishwas Peter, and everyone involved in solving the problems that have occurred recently. Apparently the situation is resolved.

When we complain, it is because we all hope and want it to continue to be the wonderful tool that it has been for a long time.

Thanks again, and congratulations on the platform.

Again the server looks down

I have been trying to upload from 2 hours but it is showing the server error

2 Likes

The error returned, it is currently appearing to me.

1 Like