Setting up the application as the device manager in kodular

Hello, I want my app to be recognized on the device as the device manager app on the phone, how is that possible?
urgent
I would even love to just get a code that does that, I will already do that as an extension.

1 Like

Friends, I need urgent help. Who can help me with this?
I would even love to just get a code that does that, I will already do that as an extension.

Please be patient. If someone can help you they will.

Just because it’s urgent for you doesn’t mean it’s urgent for the rest of us. Everyone here is volunteering their time so unless you want to pay just sit tight.

4 Likes

I think I waited a long time, does not anyone know?

1 Like

Sorry for the bounce, but is there anyone who can help me? It’s urgent for me!

Hello, can anyone help me with this? It’s urgent for me!
An example of a request from an application that I also want like this:
78a31f0b38df4ebb50c9ee155b4ec11c49106e89_2_243x500

As you might have realized meanwhile, noone does have an answer fou you…
What you can do is to search stackoverflow.com for similar questions to learn how this is done in Java… then adjust this for Kodular… you might have to write an extension for this…

Taifun

The problem is that I don’t know English so I can’t search well, I always use a translator, and I don’t know how to build extensions either… I’m looking for a built-in extension/to be built for me. (I’m willing to pay, but I don’t have much
means…)
I found some answers but they all refer to the link: Device administration overview  |  Android Developers where I didn’t understand anything.