1. Users will get username and password by email.

2.it will be set by admin

Have you try firebase before?

No. Check my sign up and login Blocks. Need admin control in between

You can set a variable to check whether to get the admin’s approval to log in.

You could simply send an OTP to the user by mail if OTP is correct then verify him/her.

1 Like

You can store his details on firebase database, and then create another app for the admin to manually approve the accounts where in he will be able to see the details of the people and then approve that particular person or disapprove.

Try and create two project buckets with one containing all the unapproved users and the other approved. So the admin can see which users are unapproved and then after approval delete them from the unapproved bucket and add them to the approved bucket.

1 Like

If you find it difficult then see the below tutorial by @pixiibomb

Hope it helps you. Mark solution if your problem was solved.

1 Like

He doesnt wanna verify users but approve i believe.

1 Like

Instead of manually approving he can do this.
Wait for @a.k.a_aj to reply

1 Like

Yes!
You got it right!

Two apps? with one database?

There’s a difference,
You see when you have apps for like a company you would only want the employees to use the app and therefore approving is must as any other person can use the app.
Also another example, I believe you must be familiar with Allen Career Institute. They give you the username and password for their online course after being approved so they can keep freebies away.

1 Like

Yeah,
Fill in the same URL and Token in both the apps for the database

1 Like

Exactly!!!

1 Like

ok…next?.

PM me i will explain you there instead.

Okay, that is correct. So if he is making such kind of an app where he has his own consumers then in that case he must be having their data too… So he can check if the email is in the list of approved consumers and then approve them by mail.
If he finds your solution correct then no issues that will also work… :+1:

2 Likes

Done !..

1 Like

According to me store user status in your database like Approved and Not when you verify them then send him login details and store their status approved

2 Likes