Slow screen in my app

Hello friends, today on one of the screens of my application in the form of an apk all the options on the screen slowed down, for example: I touch a button and the button is activated 5 seconds later, I write something in the text field and it is blocked. The same goes for almost all buttons and sliders. On that screen I don’t have many blocks and the way to start is fine. Can you help me??? (It only happens to me with that screen)

Start block:

video:

The buttons are pressed as 5 seconds before

Please help!

may be you can show your complete blocks so we can help you…

1 Like

I think it is due to the built-in Textbox component and unrelated to blocks…

Or it is caused by the Design setting…

Yoshi

Sorry I can’t understand it, I’m using the default kodular textbox. and what do you mean by design?

Your settings in the Designer…

It looks like caused by a : a loop,wait procedure,extension that forces the application to stop executing,mobile memory issue,synchronous working block ( also stops the execution of app ),Loading images ,a bug in app or

1 Like

But this happens to me with all the options not only with the text box

1 Like

English please…

2 Likes

check these :point_up_2: @NDL_Oficial

But this happens to me with all the options not only with the text box

yes, sorry

As i said :

You are using clock timer which make the application slow and maybe crash!

1 Like

ok thanks, now I try it and I warn you

1 Like

Thank you! It has been fixed now I will see how to do so that it does not take long to load when initializing

1 Like

Glad to help you :heart_eyes:…If you use it to trigger that something has changed in the text box use on text changed instead

1 Like

I also viewed your blocks and don’t find where you disabled your clock 3 timer if you disable it as soon as its work done then you will not have the problems of slowing down because it take more memory if it runs again and again and check other clock timer too make sure it works only when required

Yes i know but disable the timer always fires

Just set timer enable to false when its work done like clock 3 calls procedure menu put clock enable to false at the end of all blocks in menu procedure

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.