SmartCalc (DISCONTINUED)

Fixed various things:hammer::axe: and added most features everyone suggested here and still working on some more advanced features but still there is a lot of work to do and haven’t slept from past two nights thinking and developing it btw I just wanted to ask everyone do you need a scientific calculator added as well in , this one :point_down:
Screenshot%20from%202019-06-27%2013-50-03
Tell me if you use it because I don’t use it often so I don’t know whether I should add it or not :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Rapid calculation didn’t work, example: 1+1+1+1,5+5÷1,1+1×2 without clicking the equal button, it will be great to see :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes I also noticed that and I am working :face_with_head_bandage::dizzy_face::weary:on it since past few days it is the only thing that is causing delay in next update because current logic I am using doesn’t support this kind of calculation, so in order to implement it, I need to change the complete base and calculation logic of app and till I find a way to handle this type of calculations smoothly like most calculators I request everyone to “ keep calm and love SmartCalc:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Thanx:wink:

4 Likes

Next update will take some more time because I am working on some other things :man_technologist:as well BTW here’s a sneak peek of my new app
Screenshot%20from%202019-06-28%2015-35-16
any guess what it is ?:face_with_hand_over_mouth::grinning:

1 Like

I guess exponentiation.

2 Likes

The waves in the pic shows speech to text ??? Is it???

4 Likes

:no_mouth:

:no_good_man:

Average calculating of multiple numbers?

1 Like

@Robert SmartDecibels - Simple and Powerful - #8 by Koder1331 , (sorry if you don’t recognise it because I changed it’s UI :laughing: due to some issues )

Working on next update … and other things as well (as usual):slightly_smiling_face: here’s another thing I am working it will be awesome and just finished designing UI and started koding it any guess what it is (early development image :point_down: final UI will be much better)

v2.0 is here with all bugs fixed (from previous version) and some other amazing features added, try it and tell me your feedback :star_struck::grin::smile:

3 Likes

If I hit C after all characters have been removed I get:

Feature Request:
Clear All button(Currently C only removes the very last character)

1 Like

You are great at designing images for your application

2 Likes

Yes, I Know that, don’t know why it happens :thinking:I tried to fix it by various methods but none of them worked:weary:(if some one can help me with this I will be very helpful)

It proves that no one reads description :sweat_smile: :point_down:

I know that :smirk: :grin:

1 Like

I think you are using length of text to remove last character.
It will give you -1 if text is empty.
So use an if then else condition and if text is not empty then ------

1 Like

I am using same logic

Then the problem can be in segment text block.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think the problem is in if then condition.
Set operator to or because and operator will return true only if both conditions are true while it is opposite with or operator.

1 Like