SmartCalc (DISCONTINUED)

This app is discontinued and no longer in active development because of following:point_right:

Hello everyone I want to inform you that :cry::disappointed_relieved: I will not be able to continue SmartCalc future development and other apps because very bad things are happening with me I have various future plans for my app I want to implement various features in it and I was thinking to take it to android studio after some time .

But now I canā€™t because I am going through a very bad phase of my life and also my father is very sick :disappointed_relieved::disappointed: so I have decided to sell app source aia along with web app source and website because I am not in condition to mantain any project any further :disappointed::disappointed: so if any one wants to buy SmartCalc message me personally and please help me by donating on website - smartcalc.ml/help even as little as you can.

If everything becomes well then hope to continue it ā€¦

Thanx :disappointed:

21 Likes

Beauty lies in simplicity

9 Likes

It seems you have not uploaded it to Kodular Store.Upload it so you can get what you deserve.
Uploading apk file will not give you so much installs and less people will use it.
So upload it to an android store.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a Great start!
Simple and Clean UI.

There are 2 items that I feel need improvement:

I am unable to use a negative number.

I am able to enter more than 1 decimal point which causes this error:

Feature request:
Iā€™d like to be able to copy the results so I can paste it into another app.

6 Likes

Double decimal??

3 Likes

I did that during my tests, just to see what would happen.

5 Likes

Great design! A little bit remembers me to default calculatorsā€™ because of that equals-highlighting.

You should make the sizing responsive (values in percent).

Also, it can not count with negative numbers

3 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star:
Looks cool. Love the logo, screenshots and UI.

9 Likes

Thank you all for your feedback.:smiley::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I was just testing this app to see if users like it or not and seeing the good response from you all I decide to further continue itā€™s development as I said and will implement all necessary features (double decimal, copy paste and even more)suggested by you all soon and then will also upload it to an app store as well.

Absolutely true.

Yes sir

:thinking:

Thanx but Theyā€™re already in percent.:sweat_smile:

Glad you like it:grin:

2 Likes

:thinking:

It is because UI, Material design does NOT use this highlighthing.

2 Likes

I know that, I just did that because it looks good:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It is recommended to add ā€œ,ā€ in the middle of every 3 digits.

2 Likes

Damn, I didnā€™t think about that :astonished::astonished::astonished:I will surely add it soon, thanx.

2 Likes

However, I think it will be difficult.
But I wish you success.:grinning:

2 Likes

ā€œAll things were difficult before they were easyā€ :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Since I requested this feature, I thought Iā€™d help you along by creating an extension that allows you to select/copy the Text from a Label:

4 Likes

Itā€™s awesome bro, keep it up

1 Like

Great app! I loved that minimalist, yet cool UI. :+1:
BTW, I have some suggestions to improve the appā€™s UX:

• Add a ripple effect to the buttons.
  • Add a thin border of about a pixel or two to each button to make them distinguishable from each other.
  • Add a button to delete a single number, maybe something like this āŒ«.
  • Make the cursor of the textbox visible.

Overall the whole UI is nice. Good job, man. :+1:

2 Likes

@Ken :innocent:

Thanx a lot

@Shreyash I was already thinking to add all those , infact these things were actually there in early design (I tried messing with various designs before:sweat_smile:) but I think that they were making UI clunky (specially borders on buttons) so I removed them to keep UI as minimal as I can :smile: but after considering your feedback, will think to add them again, soon, till then ā€œkeep calm and love SmartCalcā€
Thanx

2 Likes

The borders wonā€™t be that necessary if you add the ripple effect on the buttons. It helps users by telling that they have clicked on something.

4 Likes