SmartDecibels - Simple and Powerful

1 Like

Thanx

@Boban Yes I know that there’s some issue on some devices (mostly small screens) with icons and text I tried to fix it but nothing worked I think it’s a issue from Kodular’s side and if not then I am working and will try to fix it soon.
Thanx

My phone isn’t small in screen size, 5.7 inches, 1440 x 2560 pixels

/Boban

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
as I said

Nearly the same on a small screen (4.5 ", 480*854 pixels).

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

1 Like

On my Samsung Galaxy S8 running android OS v9.0:

It doesn’t go above 0:

It’s clipping the +:

When I press pause:

2 Likes

Nice work.Keep it up.
There are some minor issues that can be ingnored.But what about major issues.

I can not even open app properly.Am I doind something wrong?
I have no idea about using your app.
I am unable to understand why you are asking for these permissions:

1 Like

Read content on SD card???:thinking:

1 Like
  • Did you granted mic access and other permissions needed or did you restricted any permissions
    scrnli_01_07_2019_13-59-06
  • If yes then is mic volume full
  • Did you try calibrating it if it worked

and if none of these works then I also don’t know what’s causing:sweat_smile: the problem but don’t worry I am working to fix each and every issue :man_mechanic:

You need to click that pink button on bottom to start it
BTW does any one knows why icons are not displaying properly :thinking: :point_down:

scrnli_01_07_2019_13-48-20
Why sound sensor needs full network access :thinking:

Thanx that’s a lot of BUGS for today.

1 Like

Which extension are you using?

1 Like

Taifun Settings, Wave and some other but I removed all of them them because I no longer need them (for now)

1 Like

The app never asked me to allow access…

I manually allowed mic access but even at +30 it’s not close to accurate:

I don’t see a way to adjust this on my device.?.

I think Google can reject your app because you have not a proper privacy policy page but you are asking for mic access which is sensitive.

So it works now:smirk: :relieved:

That issue is not from my side because I am using sound component and it’s not very much accurate and I can do anything about that but will try to find another way to provide much more accurate results :smiley:

1 Like

@vknow360 Yes I know that but I didn’t plan to publish it on Google play now or till it’s completely stable and when it’s completely polished I will add privacy policy and other things as well (it’s still in early development though:smile: and needs various bugs to be fixed)

2 Likes

Can someone help me about text sizing issue I tried various methods but none of them worked

1 Like

Set lable width and height in percent and live test it in and set the suitable font size, then try it on smaller size screen or bigger one

1 Like

It’s already in percent and the suitable font size for my device doesn’t suits other screen sizes.
-BTW I solved this problem :grin: .

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.