Some Errors or bugs in Kodular Eagle

not list view
with list data

What about ERROR 2 and 3

please share with me In App Update block

Hi @ravigarg!

I just tested the YouTube component and it is working as expected.

It could be the case that you are somehow setting the height/width to a lower value than it is required.
Can you please ensure if it is that ?

I think the CardView component in Kodular is more robust than the extension you linked because you can design your own cards.(while the extension has a specific layout that cannot be altered)
You can labels and buttons(you can add any UI component actually) inside a Card View component.

3 Likes

ColinTree ListView its working very well!!

1 Like

Yes, colin work. The layouts not showing images from Airtable.

Checking the youtube one again

Basically images from airtable are not shown

I use MySQL :neutral_face:

That’s why it;s working

Screenrecorder-2019-08-17-23-09-42-787.mp4 (218.7 KB)
The problem of youtube player is still there

Hmm :thinking: , can you please share the relevant blocks ?

ViewFlipper not showing images, from Airtable.

1 Like

One more bug with metadata Embedded picture component, this embeddedpicture component is also not showing images embedded with the songs.

1. Isn’t it rude to saying these to the staff?

2. You are basically encouraging Kodular to use deprecated libraries. Why you don’t contact with extension developer for a new update. (since it is 2 years old, an update is required maybe)

Using the latest libraries is not a fault and it won’t. It is a revolution. And if you don’t trust me, you can try classic AI2. Kodular is using the latest libraries for the best AI2 experience.

6 Likes

I have said about the designs used in the previous Kodular, and we think that doing the return of the project will be updated with the new components. We have not told Kodular staff that they are old. Regarding extensions, they are doing well. Now the problem we have is that we are using in ViewFlipper that takes images of Airtable, but does not show the images.

I am pretty sure that the developer will do their best but you could do a small test project and reproduce the issue and maybe then we got more information about the problem.

Please search the community and if you can’t find anything create a own topic. This is not the right place to ask that.

What about to try the CardView component and not the dynamic cardview component?

1 Like

Disable ( High Quality Image )

Hey welcome in our community.

It should be help when you reply in full sentences and
don’t spam

1 Like

I have trouble editing component sizes “30 pi 
 not a valid integer”. Note: I am using the language as portuguese from Brazil, when switching to English, works normally.