Some Errors or bugs in Kodular Eagle

I have several problems after I installed the new version of Companion, the first tests with the old one came to run well my app, but it was only update and the Arrangments do not show the abjects correctly, some appear overlapping and several being shown, when they are set to. invisible.

The Youtube component is in serious trouble. The screen is leaving split after this new update.

1 Like

Not really.
Are you using the new initailized event block to load videos?
Show your blocks

erro

Is there any component that I can post video, like videos that I publish on instagran? If so what is the component and how to use?

10 posts were split to a new topic: Issue with navigating between screens

Wow​:rofl:
I want to get list data in each cardview
Then how is it possible in normal
:rofl:

blocks

component_method
How can I use this?

My guys was having problems, but I realized that I needed to update the Kodular app on my phone, went to the Play Store updated Kodular and now everything is fine.

A post was split to a new topic: How to get Embedded picture using the Metadata component?

Please don’t hijack the topic you guys please open a new topic

I guess that’s because you gave a very general topic title. So other users think they can post here also.

2 Likes

I also talking about Some Errors or bugs in Kodular Eagle as the title of Topic mentions so i think this topic contains every problem related to errors or bugs.

1 Like

How to use this

Hi @ravigarg
Anyone facing a bug in Kodular Eagle can post in this topic because this topic is to report bugs and errors in it.
I think this topic should be in Bugs category.

Ya, Ok But now tell me if anyone have a solution to my problem

There are a lot of bugs reported in this topic so be patient.
Kodular Staff and developers will solve them one by one (in a sequence).

Personally I have not even used all new components yet so I am not the one who can help you.

1 Like