Some topics are getting unlisted!

they cant say but they can see topics

im serious, and sorry to all my koders and moderators

@Wallpaperli maybe you should change your signature

2 Likes

sorry, but what signature

i think @Xoma is saying to change user name
but viral things like binod shouldnt be said only coding things can be related in community

i also agree

and i think English language should be fixed

#off-topic
As we know that we canā€™t post things which are not in english but what if we provide a translation below the post. (I got this idea from Quora)

yes a great idea @vknow360
but how will texters remember it

hi i dont know off topics are getting unlisted it is ok but when i was asking question in disscus it wasnt accepting so i created one more group relating that and i asked a question and topic was unlisted by moderator
pls help me with this
now it is happening for discuss topics also

This was because you already received answers about using a emulator for testing. Others can not help you with this. This is what moderators do, keep the community as tidy as possible. Although on the Kodular community that is harder and harder to do with all those off topic topics. It is not allowed to double post a question that is already asked and answered. But, letā€™s not start that discussion here again. Sometimes you will have your way and sometimes not. As Mods we do our best to act according to the rules of the community.

5 Likes

i agree but the problem in last topic was saying some java error or something like that

1 Like

I think weā€™re all here to discuss and learn about kodular.
If you want to talk about things that are not about kodular, use the social networks.

Thatā€™s why this is a Kodular forum, and not a Kodular social network. Because we all talk about kodular and we want to do things on kodular and learn more and more about kodular.

Personally I ignore all the off-topic. Because Iā€™m not interested.

If you are so focused on discussing off-topic things you miss the opportunity to learn more about kodular.

7 Likes

Thank youā€¦ completely right.

:+1: :+1: :+1:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Yoshi

4 Likes

It has been said so many times that this community is not for asking questions related to extension development.
But some users make conditions worse by answering those questions.
Thatā€™s why when we donā€™t answer them we get a straight question:
Why his/her question was answered and mine not?

It made me a little bit confused.
Are we here for Android/App development orā€¦?
It should be that we are here to learn App Development with the help of Kodular or using Kodular.

If so, then why does the ā€œoff-topicā€ category exist?
AI2 community doesnā€™t have such a category but still everything is normal there.
Everything existing here plays an important role in making Kodular Community greatest.

I do too, but not when it does provide some knowledge.

We all need some fun and thatā€™s what we do in #off-topic category.
But I hate those users who just want to have fun here all the time.

I may be wrong so I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if anyone has contributed this response, but you can ask a moderator to unlist the topic and remove the responses, or you can flag the responses for review and ask them to unlist the topic.

3 Likes

Some people comes here just to make off-topic topics and posts & hijacks other peopleā€™s topics

2 Likes

@vknow360 when you use all that energy in making tutorials to help people, you will have all my respect

Tutorials are not everything.
As there are a lot of things which canā€™t be done in Kodular or in any builder without using extensions.
Also there should be some fun in life.
Being always serious/worky is not good for physical and mental health.

Maybe, but I gain respect for you every time you post something. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really? Millenilas!!! Jaja