Some topics are getting unlisted!

This makes you different from others.
No one is bad here but some are more than what we call good.
I will follow that.
Thank you. :pray:

Thank you but that is not only available solution.
Is it good to silence a lot of users just because of few users?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wo
Now i Understood.

Nothing.

4 Likes

Haha, I donā€™t have a ā€œfarmā€

2 Likes

Actually my Project is 90% Completed only thing remaining is Bottom Hire Button let me Attach its screenshot.

3 Likes

What should I say itā€™s a phrase of Hindi translated to English

Anyways, @Xoma you can continue or if any posts has make you understand the problem, you may give a tick.

2 Likes

#UI Challenge 2 is discontinue, kindly check it out

2 Likes

I know that maximum peoples thinking that this is happens because of me :pensive: and talking about suspended my account for a months or even years because it starts from my first topic about this guy but i want to be clearly to say that i am follow all the rules of peter and clearly peter say that why peter do that because of hindi meme posts and i was not post any hindi memes on that post and even @nikzdreamer2001 breaks all the records of hindi memes in just few minutes thatā€™s the simple reason why peter do it and thatā€™s why this word is become so off topic and yeah i am not talking about @Xoma 's post

Root place of this guy - Binod: One word for my all koders!

@Wallpaperliā€¦
Yes I know that I have posted lots of hindi meme in less time but I havenā€™t did it intentionallyā€¦ I thought it was off topic thats why I share itā€¦ also I accepted my fault and fell sorry for itā€¦

Same with me

Simple, Direct and Objective.

2 Likes

I totally agree with Derick. Lately we see a lot of off-topics topics. To me it sometimes feel like users are bored and thatā€™s why they are created. You can see that off-topic topics can get out of control very quickly. All moderators spend their free time on the community. So when i have to spend my ā€œvaluableā€ free time on things that have absolutely nothing to do with Kodular and it is getting out of control i will close it. Like Derick said, just flag the off-topic topics and donā€™t start a discussion. If necessary that is our job. If you just flag them it is quickly obvious who started the problem in the first place and we can act on that.

10 Likes

I think it is the sole right of the whose post is flagged to know the reason . If yes please tell me

Yes, but you still have to admit that you didnā€™t listen to others and continue posting that. Now we said we might punish you and you finally feeling scared.
Most of the people stopped quickly and apologized but youā€¦ :disappointed:

I hope you can sincerely apologize with full responsibility.

Btw, I think you might want to change your username and signature, do you?

7 Likes

Ok

i am already do this

Why wonā€™t you understand? This is a serious thing, can you just apologize with your heart, please.

1 Like

in off topic i mentioned that no unuseless topics
and in lets have fun topic was banned because of a viral name ā€œbinodā€
kindly refer the topic and see

Maybe we should mute them instead of suspending them.

3 Likes

ya coz they also have queries so that they can refer to that