Some topics are getting unlisted!

#offtopic When i said that it’s a topic fault ?

So moderators looking for these new members / rude peoples

Maybe that’s because you are going off topic even in a off topic.

3 Likes

What have you tried yet ?

Well, let me point something here: We have rules here in community. It’s not only the users’s fault. It’s a problem because there are many repeated posts about non sense subjects, completely off topic, and the author of the original post does not even say anything, I mean, ask to stop those kind of posts and go back to the real subject. So when it takes out of control, we, as moderators, take control.

That’s it!

14 Likes

Hmm, :point_down:t2: :point_down:t2: :point_down:t2:

3 Likes

I didn’t say about you . Those who want to get got the answer :joy:

Even you do try to go back to the real subject and it does not work, it’s out of control. So…

5 Likes

Agreed but, this is unfair because of some, the whole topic shouldn’t be affected!!

2 Likes

If I done something wrong, then pls say me, if it’s my anyy mistake i will agree and try not to repeat.

2 Likes

The title:

But most people prefers to do that:

And it really happens on every off-topic. Also, it is disturbing to see these types of posts a lot than usual. I understand you want to make this place friendly, so it is normal to see a lot of these “jokes” but you can’t fill the entire Kodular community with these. Just stop exaggerating, that’s it. If you have something that you really want say to a specific person, there is a Private Message for that.

Just count how much off-topic are created and closed by moderator.

7 Likes

Can moderator disable the use of that word temporarily for a month or two ?

1 Like

It can still be used adding some nums/other chars.

1 Like

I always supported mods when they were right.
But this time I am against them although they are a bit correct.

Yes you are right.But what if

• author is unavailable at that time (because we are from different timezones)
  • spammers are not listening to author

I would like to ask everyone here that what you support and think is right.
1.A lot of users spamming topics while at the same time very few people are making right use of the topic.
2.A lot of users are making correct use of topic while few users spamming there.

Sorry to say @Xoma but your topic is going to be unlisted soon.

5 Likes

This Topic?

1 Like

I’m not talking about the “Binod” word, I’m just talking in general.

When you see a problem, don’t say anything, just flag it. It will be automatically reported to the moderators.

Also check community guidelines:

2 Likes

Really???
My topic got unlisted just because there were a lot of flagged posts.
But I admit that Peter avoided closing the topic two times.I am thankful to him :pray:

Yes this one.
It is very sensitive matter.

4 Likes

That’s normal. Because it was the only choice to stop the nonsense posts. If you found someone that talks off-topic every time and report it and they can be banned from the community.

So the best you can do is flag the messages… If I see those messages, I’ll flag and delete those posts.

6 Likes

Wow everyone chill
But I have to be straightforward
Rules are rules. You can’t not to follow them. I don’t understand what @Vivekjain say “Our Haughtiness”??

3 Likes

You are right, even I warned the user not to spam in the topic and flagged this post. Then also he keep Posting unrelated posts.

In that situation taking action on particular user is better rather than closing the topic.

3 Likes