Staff profile app

Hello,I have 150 staff data with their names,Numbers,dob,country,age and few more personal data with their working performance and monthly target achievement.I need to creat an app #user need to type his login ID and password and then login to app and after login showing only his data under login id.
ex: user id- 12345,He type his password and logged in…Then system will show Staff profile data only his full bio data.
Kindly any of seniors help me out.Thank you!

You have 4 minutes to read. We have to read to learn.

1 Like

Welcome !!!
Friend, to be any profession in life we ​​need to strive. Right ? So , to develop dynamic application / software / website we need to learn about : algorithm , logic , Database and other things. What you want is the basic view of the database. On the Kodular platform you have some data storage options. Search by: Firebase , Airtable … Hugs

:+1:

You only read 4 minutes in the community. This is too little for those who want to learn
read

:+1:

Great Guide to learn

1 Like

I help you to make your app, we will use firebase, airtable and if you need profile photos also cloudinary. Write me privately, sending someone who doesn’t understand anything to read is not the solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.