Subscription problem with Pavi's billing extension

Hello, I have problems with subscriptions in google play. I used the kodular app-in-billing extension to add a subscription but the purchase order never appeared, it seems to have a bug. I used an extension and I got an error.

The message says: “Error, the item you were trying to buy is missing.”
My application is published in “internal test”, this extension needs my merch id and license key which i added and I have created a subscription which is “Active”. What is the possible solution to my problem ?. Thank you

In addition, i make an product id and i dont have problems with the kodudar app-in-billing or with the extension i have found on internet. maybe there is a problem testing subscriptions

you most robably are talking about the billing component?

see also

Taifun
PS: protip, doing a search in the forum helps…

Hi… i always search all forum and i know there is a bug. but noone posted about this error on the screenshot i upload.

the Kodular billing component does not need these ids, see also the documentation
https://docs.kodular.io/components/monetization/general/in-app-billing/

you might want to add a screenshot of your relevant blocks…
Taifun

yes, kodular billing dont need it… i know, but the extension i download need it. I already solve the problem… in this extension that i download you need to call subscription details first, and then when you got the details make the purchase.

this is the extension i download: Billing | App Inventor Extensions

Thanks a lot Taifun, for all. I love you website.
Sorry for my english. it’s a little rusty

the extension from @pavi2410 is based on Anjlab’s library (version 1.0.39)

I formerly also was using a 1.0.x library version for my billing extension , but upgraded it to 1.1 because Google planned to deprecate the Google Play Billing with AIDL, see also

you probably still can use that solution until Google shuts it down.

Taifun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.