Take 2 values of spreedsheet to another screen

I will check it after reaching home

okay thanks you so much

AapKeSawal_Screen3 (1).ais (14.8 KB)

Is this what you are looking for?

i added this block only. We need to give time to load the data from airtable to app

If you are able to get the respective values you can just attach that value in start value and specify the screen name in this block
Then in another screen you can get the value using

@Still-learning sometimes it work sometime not even for minutes
Capture.PNG

Its spinning from 2min.

But the blocks i was using earlier work every time within 5-10sec

I want to take 2 value to another screen.

also sometime this error show @Still-learning Capture

because of this reason only i wont prefer multiple sheets. wait looking for another solution. Then airtable+dictionary only will be the right option

1 Like

okay thanks

@Still-learning can you make some solution in the first post blocks i did, i am using them from many days without any error, just want o take one more value to another screen. If possible find some addition modifications in my first post blocks to make it earlier and error free.

the problem is, if any one column failed to get data then whole set up will spoil just like what had happened now. Please wait, very limited blocks and will get surely get values without prob

1 Like

okay waiting, thanks

You can use

To Join two texts and then spilt them in another screen

As I came through this whole discussion, I feel the topic is getting unnecessarily longer. Because, you’ve been given more than one possible solutions. Just modify them as per your requirement and use.

Mark the appropriate reply as a solution to help others find the solution easily.

@Yash_Agarwal , this block working without getting any list error… I have modified slightly (added clock component to wait all column to download)

i am sharing the aia (you can test it. It will be available till i change the key. Please close the thread.)

GSR_Airtablecolinree.aia (55.2 KB)

Update
Your ais file and that too corrected and working properly without getting list error in apk
airtable_GSR_ImportE7CH0H.ais (15.9 KB)

Thank you so much for the solution, you completely solved it. I have one question why you added clock ? and clock also affect the time taken to load the Airtable on screen ? @Still-learning

No. airtable sometime won’t load all the data at once. So I be added there by at particular interval I will get data one by one so I won’t get that list select error

1 Like

Okay Thanks you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.