Talk and share the screen on your own site / agora io

Hello to everyone
I recently posted a post
Trying to integrate agora io into the web did not get a free answer but I fixed the problem
shipment

The main purpose of doing this is actually I am developing a chat application and I wanted to offer such a feature to my premium users, but I thought it was important for other developers to be free.

frankly these were some of my problems
I tried this on some free web servers, but I could not find a result. This was exactly what I had. In fact, not being able to grant the necessary permissions (camera, microphone) and finding the right web server (free one)

but I found the right web host on other web servers, even if you ask for permissions in the coding section (free servers)

github pages solved my problem and I simply integrated my codes and managed to run agora.io actually agora had its own sites but it was simple and the web integration was bad, so I got help from some sources.

what I added to the agora io application in this project
1-Can enter the same room on mobile and web(partially existed but simplified)
2-The screen shared on the web has been tried to appear on mobile(tried)

source i use

he was used in the practice with agora.io. Thank you for providing this repository.

integrating agora io into kodular.io @jarlissonlira2 idea of
I would like to thank him, too. I wouldn’t have thought of it without this attempt. :upside_down_face:

Let’s come to the site I made, as I said on the site I made for free on github, I used @digitallysavvy codes and I will publish the site soon.

It may not be attractive to some people, but I think what I do is a good thing, after all, it supports big site building companies such as agora io wordexpress as a plug-in, but I did it for free, if others want to use it, they can use it. :blush:

created site
https://mehmetagora.github.io

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

1 Like

pls post the site url soon

1 Like

I will send it as soon as possible, please be patient, there are small snag
I need to change some code
thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

1 Like

it has been 2 hours when you will post!!

1 Like

please be patient

I have other works and what will you use it for

I will publish as soon as possible

thank you

1 Like

its been 12 days when will you post it

1 Like

For now i unlist this. Let me know when it is ready.

2 Likes

I completely forgot, I’m sorry I’m sending immediately

1 Like

the site is published, sorry it was completely out of my mind, you can try :upside_down_face: :kodular:

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

1 Like

I saw your site. This is not Kodular related it seems. Or can it be used inside Kodular. The log in screen is in Turkish?

2 Likes

Yes, it feels easier to translate to English and it is easier to work with my native language.

i am translating to english

I thought that developers can use it in their own programs, so there are many people trying to make applications.
thank you

1 Like

what is the reason you turned to argument ??? @Peter

translated into english language.by the way

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI