The application is still crashing with the eagle update (1.4.1)

It does not work on Galaxy J2 Prime (Android Marshmallow)

I’m not sure but maybe it could be due to the updated Kodular libraries for more compatibility :confused:

so you have to create a small related to that blocks…& share that aia

I tried every thing but still crashing when switching screens … It worked fine with the simple way using on click open screen name " " before Eagle but now non sense even using your mentioned solution above.

here are the blocks using the mentioned solution but not working and still crashing on android 9 and android 6

blocks blocks%20(1)

2 Likes

There are two questions put in one topic. Unclear is if they have the same problem. Hijacking a topic is not allowed. So @drpeterramsis2007 open your own topic with your problem.

I donot mean to hijack… just uploading the blocks to illustrate my problem as I was asked to do above … I do really need this problen to be solved as I have an update that is needed to be published for my app

Can you raise your aia?

Sorry can’t raise my aia …
But it seems like a common problem with many users and all of us provided screenshots for the blocks …

The app is 2 screens, a buttom in screen 1 when clicked open the second screen, it’s so simple but crashes …

The project was created using the version pre eagle

I found that crashing while open screen only exists with projects created with kodular pre Eagle … but if you created a new project using eagle … this problem doesn’t exist …

What I need is a solution to switch screens in my app that is already created before eagle to launch the update … or if there is a possible way to reupload it and still have the ability to publish an update not a new app

Please it’s very urgent as users are waiting for the update…

Do you use more than 1 slider on a screen? If so, your problem is probably related to this:

3 Likes

Me too facing same problem on Samsung devices , app stop working! is there any solution to fix it.

Slider thumb Position are bugs. please solve the bugs.

Finally, the problem of crashing is solved… thanks @bodymindpower … your solution worked …
More than 1 slider in the same screen causes the app to crash

To be precise, I have identified the cause of the bug, but have not provided a solution, because there is no solution for the current version of the Slider component.

You need to use an extension or better wait for a fix.
But when will that be fixed? :sob:

3 Likes

It hasn’t solved all my problems yet,
Now the application is not crashing but for some reason the first page is booting (instead of going to the settings page)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You guys/girls who don’t want to share your aia with others who can try to troubleshoot it for you, do a LOGCAT of your apk and provide us with output of it

As a developer, you should learn how to do this as well

/Boban

3 Likes

I hope this helps
logcat.txt (9 .5 ק״ב)
event.txt (1 .5 ק״ב)

There seems to be an infinite loop, so show your relevant blocks.

I finally found out what the problem was,
I added some Radio Button and when the screen opens it changes the Checked of one of the Radio Button to Truth (because of the user’s choice), the problem was that if you change the Checked from the blocks the action change is activated and does the action it needs to do. And in my application if you click (or change the Checked) the application reopens (it should change the language)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.