“The build server is currently busy.”

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

Hi folks! In recent days when I was trying to export my app as apk, it constantly said that “the build server is currently busy”. I tried building my apks for the past few days and not a single day it has succeeded. Today, I checked the server status, and the webpage says it is currently offline, and it has been red since 12/17/2023. The status is shown below.

It is also notable that it has been offline frequently in the past 90 days. Could any staff help to fix this issue? I am looking forward to your reply.

Many thanks!

Steps to reproduce the issue

na

Expected Behaviour

It should start building with a pop-up

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Android version

1 Like

Not only you, but also us

2 Likes

Yapp… kodular update to 1.5C.1

1 Like

How come do you know is it announced officially?
If YES then please share link here

1 Like

This situation is not acceptable for a professional environment! Why is Kodular support tem unresponsive?

1 Like

This is stressful and unacceptable, the kodular staff must at least make an official statement.

2 Likes

Now that server is dead for over 17 hrs!!!

Same here for last 3+days

1 Like

Yes, there is a problem with the Codelar servers. I share your opinion, Mahmoud

1 Like

I am facing same issue, status says its been 90 days. How could this be happen?
is there anyway to solve this?

2 Likes

Unfortunately no, we could only wait for staff to announce about this server down issue

1 Like
1 Like

Looks server is working now.

1 Like

While i fully understand Kodular has to carry out maintenance to their system, would it not not be logical then just to put up a note on the forum that maintenance works are in progress ect…that way you advise your clientelle and you will avoid all the negative and agro comments made. Communication is all that is needed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.