Build System OFFLINE

In November 2023 it was reaching 30% or 40% now it is at 0%
It is really very annoying to deal with these problems every time, there is no point in being premium users.
At the end of the day this is a service we are paying for, it is not a favor.

1 Like

I couldn’t build an app for 10 hours, thanks for the premium service.

1 Like

This is criminal! If i treated my clients like this i would be bankrupt

how to build offline, thanks

try using 🇳 🇮 🇴 🇹 🇷 🇴 🇳

No, I’m a Premium user and I’m having the same problem, I can’t generate APK

2 Likes

This is so bad, the same situation since MONTHS and the team doesn´t provide any update!! There are people here using this platform for professional purposes, what should we tell to clients??

We can´t compile, we can´t update. There are no updates to the platform

1 Like

It has been 14 Hours and this still hasn’t been fixed!

1 Like

Tag and continue message to staff :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

someone please help give me a solution, I will lose my job if this continues, I need to release an apk update soon or I will lose my job :slightly_frowning_face:

same here we also need help

It’s still not fixed, and there are no updates from Kodular about it.

Nothing is working except kodular premium and donation system​:rofl:

1 Like

2 days has past from my last post and its getting worse more than 1 day offline, i hope when kodular restart the service give us a compensation for all

Do you have a problem generating an application?
I have a problem. Please help. Thank you

check on https://status.kodular.io

I guess we premium users don’t care about anyone. There isn’t even any answer.

I’ve managed to export an apk 10 minutes ago, it seems it’s always busy somehow, i wish my apps weren’t held hostage

We’re looking into changing the buildserver memory configuration.

5 Likes

Wow, did you know? I was very happy when I managed to export my project to apk. thank you for the improvement, if in the future the subscription fee has to be increased I don’t have a problem, so that this server crash problem doesn’t happen again, as well as other bug problems, if indeed the fee is the root of the problem, increase the subscription fee accordingly, I think we quite agree with that.

2 Likes