Kodular build server is offline from 2 days

kodular build server is offline from last 2 days i have to update my app as soon as possible but build server is not online.

5 Likes

I think this non-service is totally unacceptable. THERE IS NOTHING WEONG WITH MY MONEY (premium user) THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEIR SERVICE (server). WTX

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Are you moderator?

No im not a moderator

Please, the build server is offline again and again for several consecutive days. I would appreciate a solution to this problem. Thank you!!

3 Likes

It would be appropriate if the administrators made a post clarifying the problem and what is being done to resolve it. After all, after they started charging this responsibility arose. There is not only a bonus, but also a onus.

5 Likes

i have purchased premium services but facing this issue from last three to 4 days

2 Likes

yes this what i want to say that there should no server offline when we paid for this

1 Like

When it comes back online, start checking your app for errors. The update has broken auto sizing in two of my apps. Something is very wrong with it.

Same issue i am facing :cry: please fix the issue its urgent

1 Like

whear is kodular team?

looking for administrators to reply this trouble

Please Kodular Team solve this issue

We will real appreciate if you do
:pray: :pray: :pray:

we are facing the issue …
plz update

Thanks

I pay for this kodular tool…
First, it took almost a year without updating the api33.
now all this time no answer for this compilation problem.

It is real hutting
:sleepy: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I’m having trouble compiling my projects! Kodular can’t compile my project. Help me Please!