This type clicking option available list view available?

Next step please please help me

u have made only one item… but in your sample plenty is there…

if possible share sample aia

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Screen ais file is comfortable???

nope… sorry. convert into aia, open with 7zip, remove unwanted screens, keep the needed screen then upload the new aia

Ok ok ok wait

test this

slideDown.aia (134.2 KB)

Used extension

Dynamic Comp exte @yusufcihan
Phase exte @Shreyash
KevinEnhanceExtension @Kevinkun

FloatingActionView by atom developer

details from length of lists google spreadsheet please set me please

i have added sample aia, pls see to that dear @Raj7

Ok ok any time you free please chech my aia and set data from google spreadsheet please please

But the screen have no specific data,url,logic etc etc but it has only native component… Do not get confused between these too…

Ok. I will try and tell

i tried but fail please google spreadsheet data showing method click a kodular dynamic list copy the inside label and send to a text box please help me

Send us sample Google sheet url so as to assit you better

Ok i will send

Data from.google spreadsheet.and.Custom list view clicke custom column inside service
center name and location send to a text box

we can help you to some extent only dear frind… we cannot make app for you… Community will help you if you are struck at anywhere… but not from the begining.

If you use custom recycler view then what is the purpose of using dynamic comp extension? first be clear with your design, friend…

also your ghseet details are having incomplete details to match with the style that you are expecting

Ok ok thanks for response :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.