Help me to creat this type of list view in my app

Hello Kodular’s
I came back with new challenging task that can we make this type of list view in our app using Kodular. Image below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Let’s solve this challenge.

Hey , you can use either dynamic components or deep host’s custom design Listview . For me custom design Listview is more reliable . Both extensions are great , you can choose any :relaxed:

But how I will put left side number which is I have given you above

First create verticle arrangement 1 then create horizontal arrangement 1 under vertical arrangement 1 the create image and vertical arrangement for name & time and create 1 space under Horizontal arrangement 1 the create verticle arrangement 2 under Horizontal arrangement 1 and create 2 text for price and You’ll Get text under vertical arrangement 2

1 Like

Your idea is good I appreciate you but I just think that it will show some little space between list so can any demo which you made or create any sample for me I will feel very grateful for you and by all kodular user’s.

i ll show you the demo just wait a little

1 Like

With AIA Please

My sample project with dynamic componen
omen_dynmc.aia (167.6 KB)

Use decoration component for set margins or paddings

I will wait for .aia file thank you in advance.

Do you have any demo of image in link of extension then please share it here.

[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.0

5 Different Listviews using Dynamic component Extension | Guide

Read this And use logic

5 Different Listviews using Dynamic component Extension | Guide

Just give me some time

2 Likes

Instead of waiting/asking for aia, If you try it. Y your own, then you will learn to use dynamic Component, and if you have any issue then we are here to help.
But don’t expect for exact blocks/aia.

You have been give related refrences.

2 Likes

My friend after reading your given topic this will not work in my demanding list view which I want to show in my app sorry but thank you for help and sharing your experience here we always appreciate helpers.

Yes, I agree with you

Startapp.aia (1.4 MB)

Here is the aia actually I made this project for something else but done your thing :relaxed:

It is not perfect but for making it fine you can set image paddings

1 Like

My Friend it’s looking great :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: thank you for helping kodular community

Is it your solution really.?

If yes , I am so happy that I was able to help you :relaxed: