How to make custom listview like this

I want to make ListView shown like below.

Features Requirements
Image listview component with Title, Discription & 5 Buttons with custom icon.

This is sample design madeby me. for beter understanding. design may change, but features are important.

This is sample design madeby me. for beter understanding. design may change, but features are important.

so how can make this using kodular. PLease help.

1 Like

I don’t think that list view has that capabilities right now but you may use card view if you have a small and fixed length lost and if you have a long list you may use grid card view extension (paid) available

i want to update list online means there no fixed number of posts.
so i think it is not posible with cardview

1 Like

This may help you

That is why also mentioned that you need to use some cardview extensions

okk i found another cardview component i will try this. and if it worked i will update the solution here. with result. thanks.

this is not possible with current cardview component. if possible plz help how can i do…

I know it is not possible with current cardview that’s why I said about GridView/material card extension (Paid)
Something like this:

1 Like

Right, it not possible with current cardview.

but i have found other cardview extension that contain. Image, Buttons, Title, Subtitle option just like i want. i am now going to trying this first. if that not worked i will go through your suggestion. thanks.

I found another extension(Paid):

1 Like

This is also good design extension. i will try it if after my trail… thanks for research…

1 Like