Too much off topic discussion in lots of threads

This was a bad topic. It was off-topic and went rude.

Yoshi

Hey you kiddiecoders!
Is it necessary that you comment every topic? And that you make a chatroom from every litte thing? Often your comments also miss a portion of needed respect to older persons . You should really spend more time outside, play games, and have fun and leave your PC . Your behavior Starts being very annoying. I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling this way

5 Likes

Whaaaat?!? How?

Pls make another topic, and don’t hijack this one!

Just ask your parents.

1 Like

Why do you think so?

Oh… We will reflect on our behaviour.

1 Like

Hey guys please not hijack the topic.

That’s somewhere true.

1 Like

I don’t think that was his question, but I ain’t sure.

I don’t know too. Let @trishannandiay elaborate more

Well, we tell our age… you don’t… how do we know how old you guys are?

My opinion is, we should talk to each other like normal and don’t look to our ages bc intelligence isn’t defined by age.

And I think respect has something to do with intelligence. Would you have respect on a :older_man: who drinks all the time and was a murderer?

From your post, you would.

So, let’s keep this place a clean and friendly place for all people who want to make this world brighter
:sunny:

@Yoshi out.

2 Likes

In the context of the present situation… Not a possibility. Your post did strike me as overly hostile. The Community is a civilised and fun place to converse with others - lets keep it that way. Cut out the excessive off topic, and be nice to others.

OP, I think you got your answer. My suggestion would be to use JSONs for manual translation strings and Yandex for automated translation. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

agreed, this is annoying…
I moved this little discussion now into a separate thread…
please don’t hijack threads with off topic discussions
thank you

Taifun

3 Likes

And now the second half of my post has lost its context. Cool. :confused:

1 Like

fixed
Taifun

3 Likes

It seems you like to discus everything. I told you already that is not how we want a ProKoder to behave. You have to set an example on the community but don’t seem to understand that.

2 Likes

Can someone close this topic? This went rude and offense very fast. Thank you.

Yoshi

1 Like