Unable to take screenshot of Google Maps

I want to take screenshoot googlemap, but capture image just show black screen… is there method or event for this?

@z1d3n1_prolink Welcome
You can try this extension
[FREE] Extension ComponentToImage

Ok… i will try

Doesn’t work

What you tried show the block’s

No… i try make app online attendance which detect location employee… so every employee must take picture /selfie while app detect location in google map. After that klik button capture & send capture to server

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Hello Mr Taifun, I’m glad you joined. i have been using your extension but still failed.
this is my blocks

4a

i want to make app like GPS MAP CAMERA in Play Store… Hope you Give me solution mr taifun

the already mentioned extension

was the solution here

you said, it did not work for you… what about providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks?
Taifun

see also the note by @Italo here Image from a Map - MIT App Inventor Help - MIT App Inventor Community

Good idea! If you are going to use Jerin Jacob’s extension, keep this in mind:
Not all components can be saved as image, in my case I tried saving a webviewer and it didn’t do it. It only created a white image. So if the same happens with the map component, put it inside an arrangement and convert the arrangement instead.

Taifun

i found this mr taifun :

i think need new extension…

i still learn java basic & don’t understand… :sweat_smile:

I everyone.

I have the same issue. Isn’t possible to do this action with activity starter ans use the phone’s screenshot fonction ?

I don’t think you will be able to do this…
but what about using the solution mentioned in one of the posts in this thread?
protip: read all the contributions in this thread to find it…

Taifun

Thanks Taifun.

I already tried and use differents blocks that peaople offer, but it doesn’t work for me too.
I used your extension for another project and it was perfect. Saddly it doesn’t work for google map.

did you try

and follow the note by @Italo

Taifun