Unknown permission error

I’m getting this error unknown permission: com.sonyericsson.home.permission.BROADCAST_BADGE
even though i used my blocks after checking .Are Permissions Granted method, i used TaifunTM extension to get DeviceID ( IMEI ).

I wanna say you must be using maybe the extension that updates badges from @Deep_Host.

1 Like

these are the only extensions i used… dont get confused with the word .BADGE

Error

I did, goto the second reply here: android - How to add a notification badge/count to application icon on Sony Xperia devices? - Stack Overflow

What android version do you have?

I’m using Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Android 6.0.1

I don’t possibly know what your issue is… Just be patient and someone else will come along to help :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thank You!:relaxed:
Waiting…

1 Like

@F_M,

Just out of pure curiosity, are you using any Components that use Push Notifications?

I used Push Notification Component but in First Screen, and the problem occurs at 3rd screen at specific button click, i used .DeviceID component of TaifunTM extension there.

Use the component just on first screen.

@Mika do you mean the component of Taifun extension , .DeviceID , should be used at first screen ??

No. I mean the push notification component.
Please try it and let us know what happens.

@Mika it is already on first screen. I said Taifun extension is on 3rd screen not Push Notification.