V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

okeee…sure

2 Likes

I apologize in advance if the use of this image is prohibited. But I wanted to report a bug that occurs when I leave the full screen.

I was wondering if you could add these two items to the extension.

1 Like

Show your blocks

I will see what I can do

1 Like

I may be getting the logic wrong, but every time you put it in full screen and put it to change the screen rotation, when you come back it has this bug
I’ve tried a few things and it still continues.

3 Likes

Sorry that it took me so long, but my internet provider had problems so I couldn’t connect to kodular. Now I can and the path is:/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/VID20210219113839.mp4

1 Like

First of all you don’t need to hide any of your content. The extension handles everything itself. Therefore you don’t need to hide any arrangement, title bar or status bar etc.

The full screen option works in both Landscape and Portrait mode. However if you are changing orientation then you need to use the blocks given below in order to fix the issue.

Add a timer and set its properties to something like this :

Screenshot 2021-03-24 094452

Screenshot 2021-03-24 094341

1 Like

As for you @Niu I have tried the extension with video picker and everything works fine with the latest version. Make sure you have granted storage permission. Try again if you have issues show your blocks along with the error.

Hello how to show option video quality like this?

2 Likes

@Berkat-has take a look here

Well the updated version is just awesome. Thank you very very much!!!
Request: When in future, if you want to update it, (if its possible), Please try adding ok.ru video player options. You know its free and no copyvopy right. So…
Thank you again.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback.

I would love to add it if I was the developer of Plyr. As the official developers will add support for ok.ru I will surely update the extension.

Okay Thanks

What is difference between hls and video types.
Can i add mp4 path in hls?

Please Add " Bayfiles & Mega Video Link "

1 Like

MP4

HLS or M3U8 Files

2 Likes

First of all I need to clear that its a video player that plays different videos. It has nothing to do with such sites.

However you can play videos from these sites by adding a direct link to the video.

1 Like

Should I set the path of the video to the vid player path or to the video player source?
And with the subtitles and their language can it just be a blank string?

1 Like

Use these blocks
Screenshot 2021-03-24 145131

3 Likes

Thanks, one question tho. I am using dynamic components and the video selection is stored in an invisible label and then for the video player im getting the video selection with its id. Is it ok? (with the normal video player it was working)

2 Likes

As long as the logic is correct and the path is correct the player will work.

1 Like