UPI Payment using Activity Starter

Does this can Bypassed ??
and How can I check that Payment is done. Does Label component is for status of the payment. If yes, then please share all the outputs.

Same error message " you have exceeded the maximum amount…"is displayed. But when tried to send money direct from google pay, it sends successfully.
It seems to be issue with the redirect url “upi://pay?pa=xyz@abc…”

your daily quota of UPI payments of bank has got over try tommorrow

Sure will try tomorrow…but FYI it was my first transaction…
even after getting the “maximum limit” message, I tried sending money using google pay (not redirect from my app) to same account and the money got transferred.

same issue today as well

Please ask to your Bank

guys you can’t use your personal VPA on your app. You need to use any kind of merchant VPA. You can create it from and business UPI apps like (GOOGLEPAY BUSINESS, PHONEPE BUSINESS). TY

Fantastic. Its Perfectly Working.

May I know the List of Results

1 Like

When i keep the same upi ID as you have mentioned in the aia, there comes some technical error. If I use some other UPI ID, Its working. May I know Why?

maybe the id is not valid

May be or may not be.

In one day max 5 transaction limit

1 Like

Merchant UPI Working…

Hello!
I have tried to find the merchant code but i couldn’t find it!

In google it shows how to find merchant ID but in my payment profile it only shows Profile ID! (Opened the account through Google business app)

P.S.
I have tried to do it with my normal UPI address but it always shows error!

UPDATE : it’s working! Even without MC (Merchant Code) but you must have Business UPI !

Currently for me it’s Working with PhonePe only
In Google Pay it shows ‘Risky’

not working with any app
The payment get failed and the reason is “You Had Used your All limits for the day” even if i didnt made a single transaction.

Can you guide us how to open a default UPI app like BHIM, Paytm, PhonePe etc

Thanks

Hey Im Getting Error “Error 601: No corresponding activity was found” What Should i do? Can You Help Me?

Just show your blocks.

@ramrajput200021 I tested it with AIA Given… I changed the Details…