V1.0.5 Exoplayer for AppInventor | Play media with Google's Exoplayer

component_method

Can someone please help with this component method. I tried with “https://cph-p2p-msl.akamaized.net/hls/live/2000341/test/master.m3u8” url and its not working fine.

Please share a screenshot how it will work.

what do I do? so it’s giving error with exoplayer core

can anyone tell me how I can show subtitles

Just use the search function within the thread and you will get the answer. No need to make an extra Post

Why im getting this error

Can this affect the users,
Like android version 12,11,10,9,8,7,6

Please read

1 Like

When i enter or exit in full screen, my Samsung A20 smartphone with hang and restart automatically. Else everything work perfectly

I cannot able to create this video player. Please help me by providing correct version of sdk and with aia file. zainulhassan zainulhassan

@Anu10 - I need to use in kodular. Will that works. Is there any way for that. Please help me.

For now (Kodular), it works only in compiled apk.

when i click forward 10 seconds button the media use internet again and load whole , is any option that play cache data not load again & again , also when i change thumb position media load again and use data again , any solution

I want download extension exoplayer, Can You help me.

Download it from 1st post

hey @zainulhassan sorry to disturb you again but in ShowSelectionDialog my text default colour is white which is unrecognizable.

Block :

Output :

any solution ?

I guess you can change the theme to device default.

1 Like

Fixed thanx for your reply :smiling_face:

Hi! I’m working on a project that requires the use of VR in Google Cardboard mode. The idea is to start the YouTube video already in Cardboard mode without having to trigger the screen icon.

1 Like