V1.0.5 Exoplayer for AppInventor | Play media with Google's Exoplayer

When i enter or exit in full screen, my Samsung A20 smartphone with hang and restart automatically. Else everything work perfectly

I cannot able to create this video player. Please help me by providing correct version of sdk and with aia file. zainulhassan zainulhassan

@Anu10 - I need to use in kodular. Will that works. Is there any way for that. Please help me.

For now (Kodular), it works only in compiled apk.

when i click forward 10 seconds button the media use internet again and load whole , is any option that play cache data not load again & again , also when i change thumb position media load again and use data again , any solution

I want download extension exoplayer, Can You help me.

Download it from 1st post

hey @zainulhassan sorry to disturb you again but in ShowSelectionDialog my text default colour is white which is unrecognizable.

Block :

Output :

any solution ?

I guess you can change the theme to device default.

1 Like

Fixed thanx for your reply :smiling_face:

Hi! I’m working on a project that requires the use of VR in Google Cardboard mode. The idea is to start the YouTube video already in Cardboard mode without having to trigger the screen icon.

1 Like

hey @zainulhassan is there any way to play mkv file ? ( With link ? ) means like mx player and VLC media player do ? because i guess exoplayer use ffmpeg so there should be ?

How do I use this extension to activate my radio online?

can I share you a link of a episode i can’t share it here due to copyright?

which is not playing in this extension

can anybody help me here, I am just trying to make a simple player that plays m3u8 using this, can anyone helpe me setup blocks for this?

Hey @zainulhassan , can you please help?

Check the sample .aia files from the main post.

I have opened aia file but it is giving issue, I have even checked & exported the complete aia file as apk & tested but its not working.

Issue I m facing @zainulhassan