Video / voice calling extension (Paid) (First time on Kodular)

There was a huge demand of an extension, which can make video or voice calls but was not possible on any app inventor. Now it is possible with this extension. You can make =

• Video calls
  • Voice calls
  • Conference on voice call

Blocks =

Note = Video quality will automatically change according to your internet speed.

Video call quality using this extension =

Video call quality of WhatsApp =

How to use this extension =

• First you & your friend have to make an ID
  • To do this just fill anything you want in “your id” testbox & same your friend have to do it in his app and then click build button to create those IDs.
  • To make a video/voice call (Suppose you are the one who is calling) fill your (at your id textbox) and your friends ID (at other id textbox) and then press video (for video call) or call (for voice call)

Edit = Video showing working of this extension =

My internet speed is low so I am getting video quality according to my low speed :sweat_smile:

Demo app = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rLTKE6b4d3MiF6eMHddenUoy40gyl5ea/view?usp=sharing
NOTE = PLEASE USE THIS DEMO APP WISELY. AT SINCH WE ONLY GET 2500 MINUTES FREE PER MONTH AND I ALREADY USED MORE THEN HALF OF IT.

Update1 = Now you can show video preview in 2 different arrangements.

Update2 = Now you can call any phone number with this extension.

Price = Rs. 1000 ( $ 15 )
If you want to buy this extension, then ib me.
If you want to send payment on PayPal = AmitNarwal

19 Likes

Maybe post an apk so users can try it.

7 Likes

Because of security reasons I can’t provide any demo apk. But if anyone wants to buy, then I can provide him a demo app in personal

1 Like

What is that logic?

2 Likes

brilliant :smiley:

1 Like

i thinks you really need to provide an apk… it will help to make up your sales or not…

6 Likes

Yes I am interested if you explain servers costing and all the thins with demo

1 Like

Extension is based on Sinch SDK. You can google about it and it’s pricing too.

Wonderful…
But I have a question.
Can it work in background?

currently not possible, because apps made with any app inventor itself can’t work in background

1 Like

Can you please explain why you can’t provide a demo APK?

What about Server/Hosting?

1 Like

Because some high level developers or pirates know how to extract extensions from apps

4 Likes

Not possible :wink:

Based on Sinch SDK

I’m Not getting Clear. Because video calling / conferencing needs high server usage compare to other apps. so i don’t think sinch SDK(or other) can support public calls on there server…
let me check…
Is there any pricing page for Video SDK. Please share

it is possible :wink:
not directly but there are ways to do it indirectly

2 Likes

please explain more about server…
Can we host on own server?

okk I Got it Here is Pricing for Server Hosting: Video Calling - Get face-to-face with our simple APIs and SDKs

That reply is for onstudio, not for you
It is based on Sinch SDK, you have to create an account there and you don’t need to host your own server