Video / voice calling extension (Paid) (First time on Kodular)

Send me your paypal account so I can arrange the payment (what is the price?)

Is that OK?

I have added that in the post

I transferred the money with Paypal, how do I get the extension?

1 Like

plz tell me your gmail so that I can send you the extension with demo aia

now you can delete it
I have your gmail

What should I do now?

Delete the topic, as @Amit_Narwal said.

Please explain to me well before making the payment. By the way, I was writing to you from my son’s email. And you must send an example of using the blocks.

Hello, I already got someone to lend me the card to make the transfer. I tell you, my name is José Macías and I am the one who really needs the extension and my email is [removed by mod. Use PM]. Need confirm me if the extension could be found without problem in my email. The friend who is going to make the transfer does not know anything about apk development for any type of mobile. So, could you send the extension to my email, since someone else makes the transfer?
Cheers
Ah! here in my country if an international card is required to make the transfer by paypal

You will have my full support when you buy this extension

I will send the extension where ever you want
I will provide video tutorials too
Please inbox me with your email and I will send everything necessary, when you buy this extension.

Google Drive link not working to download APK demo. Please fit it

because of security reasons I was suggested to remove it, so I removed it
It will be available for those who wants to buy the extension

1 Like

I already checked this extension, it is really very good. Those who want to expand their applications, try this one that will open up new challenges.

Hello
Please i want to buy your extension but please can you provide me the apk to test it before buying ?
and please send me more screenshots about it
Thanks ! :smile:

1 Like

well if you really want to buy then I can provide u a demo apk :slightly_smiling_face:

Please message me in private

1 Like

I can’t message you in private because i’m new in the :kodular: community :sweat:, can you message me instead ? :sweat_smile:

Rare image of hanging teddy bear after his execution by a Kodar colourised

1 Like