Waiting for News

You’re always free to depart! But you choose to be with us, so what’s the issue with Premium Plan?

@Kodular is going to be Shut down?

Be assured! Kodular will not shut down. Staffs are busy watering their money plants!

If this is true it means we are Money plants for @Kodular but we didn’t get Water from long time :thinking::+1:

The actual money plant is the “Premium Plan”! They are providing users absolutely nothing for a $3.50/m fee! :sweat_smile:

I’ve spent a lot of time defending Kodular in the past but now it’s getting embarrassing. In the last few months I created 3 games which I want to release but the lack of updates to Kodular is holding me back. That is why I started learning Unity. I’m still a few weeks away from being able to reproduce my games in Unity but if I do that before Kodular updates then I will stick to Unity.

1 Like

Yes, I can remember.

It was embarrassing in past too! You’re saying all these because you are facing the same problem now.

I can remember how cruel this community was on few of us in past. Wish to experience the same now?

2 Likes

Unity is a good option but there are more afordable options for non-programmers, for example GDevelop.

It’s very use to maneuver and you are able to publish to several platforms, Android, PC, iOs, web.

And what are the forms of monetization on this platform?

They all escaped, days/months ago, I really don’t know what we’re still waiting for.

2 Likes

I already shifted my projects to other AI2 platform. Kodular team is slow at all their work, from the starting of Makeroid.

1 Like

It is seen that very Senior Developers are shifting their project to other platforms.

Now the time has come, the kodular management should take it serious.Develoepers should be taken into confidence.

When the peoples who helps new developers with their Highly Skills are gone, everything will be left incomplete.

2 Likes

We should give up everything, these people scammed their users and got away. unfortunately the projects cannot be imported to another platform, it only remains to start from scratch

I don’t have anything to say. No comments.

1 Like

They are worse than politicians.

1 Like

What kind of app do you have that made that amount of money?

1 Like

According to @Diego update is ready then what are they waiting for ? :thinking:

Forget about it you’re not getting your payment because you have multiple accounts issue

1 Like

Finally, kodular update API 31!!!

1 Like

Yes Finally :fire:

FİNAYLY APİ 31!!!

3 Likes