Waiting for News

Kodular is back!

1 Like

It was later with a visual update, which came later with an update of the times that were changed, and to encourage the new times that were changed, and to encourage the new times that were, and to encourage the new times that were from Kodular type bringing new occupants. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I think that any new update will be after a year, because of this slow work, does the energy crisis in Europe affect the work of kodular staff :joy: :laughing: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Of course, 3 months passed for nothing, all the false promises that were made, they stayed there, the changes most expected by most never came, I definitely finished transferring projects to another platform and Iā€™m leaving here.

3 Likes

Hi guys great news for everyone kodular is updated please check everyone

1 Like

That would definitely be a smart choice. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As I said earlier, Kodular was, still is and will be the slowest platform to push new mandatory updates.

I can name you at least 3 AI2 distros which are way ahead of Kodular in the term of working speed and innovation.

1 Like

Itā€™s nice they have finally updated to SDK 31. But there are still so many other bugs.

Google Play Billing is also at version 5 but Kodular is still on version 4. What happens when version 5 becomes mandatory?

Kodular also promised monthly updates. These need to start happening before we can be confident that Kodular is worth using.

2 Likes

And Camera donā€™t work

3 Likes

Unity, Ad manager ads didnā€™t updated, but why?

1 Like

Thatā€™s obvious! They have implemented SDK 31 in a hurry to keep the audience hanging for another few months. So there is no surprise to see bugs out there.

Kodular does not worth using, even with a premium plan.

2 Likes

And when are they going to solve the camera error 201 error?

2 Likes

I dont think there is enough people fixing the components. No professionalism in informing what they are actually doing. Just random fixing and breaking most of the functionality.

Most of the staff are school nerds who have no exposure to development cycle or follow systematic approach.

Premium users are more of a joke now. We are paying for their ā€¦ fill in the blank

The amount of rework after every kodular update, is becoming too much.

5 Likes

Youā€™re paying $3.50 a month, what do you expect for that?

Iā€™m hanging around Kodular for now in the faint hope things will improve, but in the meantime Iā€™m learning Unity. I reckon by the end of this year Iā€™ll have learnt it and be ready to make games with it. Iā€™ve already made them with Kodular and plan to remake them with Unity if Kodular doesnā€™t improve.

However, Iā€™m not holding out much hope. I suggest you look for an alternative platform. Coding isnā€™t much more difficult than non-coding to be honest.

3 Likes

That I think everyone will agreed with. Coding is not much hard if you know a little bit how logics work. Along with that, I donā€™t think AI2 distors are reliable and flexible enough to spend time on with all your main projects.

MIT App Inventor is an online platform designed to teach computational thinking concepts. Itā€™s okay as long as we are using it with in its original scope.

1 Like