Waiting for News

Is anyone else eagerly waiting for the news to come from Kodular Staff?

Who else is waiting for Sdk 31-32 Update, Open Building in AdManager and Video Inventory to start in AdManager?

You can describe your Ideas here, what do you think?

6 Likes

By the time they release an update it will be outdated and we will need a new update immediately.

4 Likes

a great scam for those who paid premium, the staff knew perfectly well that level 31 would be required in the next few days, however it continued with its launch. I hope they take these victims into consideration.

6 Likes

It’s a great question some days ago I also added the same post like this I got a reply that they are working on it . So let’s ask moderators @Boban have you any idea at what time the new update is releasing

3 Likes

First of all, I do not think it is a scam. I find that a disrespectful assumption, especially since the terms of use do not include having to provide an always up-to-date API that complies with Google guidelines.

I am sure, Kodular Staff is in touch with App Inventor Team to solve this. We still have to be patient and everybody is free to quit his membership.

2 Likes

It has been correctly mentioned that when they will update to API 31 then its time will be over. So wrong effort on wrong time which is of no use to anyone at all.

This thing is also absolutely true for premium users and they did not get any benefit, look at the kodular staff every day but they are not visible for 2 months.

It’s a very strange thing that the moderator has no access to the kodular staff, they just helps people around in the community with their title and that’s all you get.

Like many of the other platforms that exist, they are also modified by MIT. But they have reached API 31-32-33, how? they have better team than kodular?

2 Likes

Moderator & some specific people including Kodular Contributors are part of problem.
Few months back these moderator+ used to flag comment, remove them now they are silent.
They might remove this also.
Tomorrow, when staff comes online, they will get back to flagging & removing comments.

1 Like

Kodular staff has spent zero minutes in last month to address community. They are not showing any interest in keeping community alive.
Why are few top users & moderator+ trying to keep this alive ?

4 Likes

If they sell you a product that after a few days will be obsolete, yes it is. Kodular is a Google partner and they know about all the new implementations and requirements, they should work together with App Inventor and they don’t, App Inventor was updated 15 days ago and Kodular staff absconded 60 days ago.
And you ask for patience?

Logically, everyone has the right to renounce their membership, as well as claim the months paid for the defective, obsolete product and without after-sales support.

3 Likes

If not for normal users, Kodular staff should have made the updates available for premium users by now.
I am happy that I am not a premium user and not going to buy it too in future.

3 Likes

I hope things improve as I really want to use Kodular. However, in case they don’t I’ve been learning Unity and so far it’s not as difficult as I thought.

By the end of the month I might be in a position to make the games I want to make with Unity instead of Kodular and then I’ll be away (much to many people’s relief).

I suggest everyone starts looking for alternatives as there is no guarantee things are going to get better any time soon, if at all.

3 Likes

Cool, how does it work, can you publish games created in unity as an app? and how to monetize?

1 Like

You can publish them on any paltform, Android, iOS, web, PC, console etc. As for monetisation there’s In-App Purchases and Unity ads, although there may be other options.

Unity is more difficult than Kodular and you will need to learn C# but so far it seems to be worth it. Huge numbers of apps use the Unity engine so I thought I’d check it out while waiting for a Kodular update. I’m enjoying it so far.

I’m a pretty stupid person so if I can do it most people probably can.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do more research on that.

1 Like

I bought a premium account last month and canceled it back. Kodular officials are committing a very bad behavior by deceiving their members. :pensive: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I agreed! Other AI2 platforms already implemented API 33 (:grimacing:)! How? Did they break all the other things on builder? Nope!

And here in Kodular, staffs says they are waiting just to confirm they don’t break things! :rofl: They are good at putting up excuses.

Temporary growth (with premium) will lead them to a permanent lose! The day is not far behind, this platform will lose out all it’s users.

2 Likes

They afraid to give any news about upcoming updates, at least give us false news, So we know at least you are connected with us.

More than this every passing day will lift our trust on you.

1 Like

I already stopped working on kodular. This platform is not trustworthy.

Btw, you must be enjoying your Premium User title? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am already in process of shifting my apps to other platforms.
The time has really come for every one switch to other platform. I am not able to understand what was the purpose of bringing premium membership, slapping commissions on earnings that is also incremental with the number of days and after all this, going into hibernation.

After introducing to premium they all got money and flow away.
We are waiting for kodular next update from 2 months.

1 Like