Warning from google console while updating

Hi
I got this message from google conssole while trying to update the new version of my app.
Users that have the APK with version code 19 may need to accept the android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW permission, which may result in them not upgrading to this version of the app.

see here

can you tell us more about your app?

Taifun

my app launch an alarm on specific time daily automatically.
im using these extension
TaifunTM
AlarmCreator

you are trying to restart the app at a given time in future?
I wrote something about it in Q2 of my alarmmanager extension here App Inventor Extensions: Alarm Manager | Pura Vida Apps

Q2 : Woud it be possible to add a feature to the extension to restart my app at a defined date and time in the future?
A : Theoretically this would be possible. However it is not recommended to do it. (Taken from here): Android 10 (API level 29) and higher place restrictions on when apps can start activities when the app is running in the background. These restrictions help minimize interruptions for the user and keep the user more in control of what’s shown on their screen. In nearly all cases, apps that are in the background should display time-sensitive notifications to provide urgent information to the user instead of directly starting an activity.
Also starting from Android 10 the app must have been granted the SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW permission by the user to be able to restart itself from the background. And in Android 11 this has been even restricted further.

Taifun

Thats means the problem relate to AlarmCreator extension