**Warning in google play**

When uploading my app to google play I got this message:

Warnings

Currently, your application’s target API level is 28 and should be at least 29 to ensure it compiles with the latest APIs, which offer optimal security and performance.

As of August 2020, new apps must set at least target API level 29 (Android 10).
Starting in November 2020, app updates should set target API level 29 (Android 10).

Tip: Change the level of your app’s target API. See how to do it.

Does anyone know how to correct this warning?
I have found this other post, but can’t find a solution … except wait for update from the kodular version

It is just a warning, see also

1 Like

@micaot

The reply of Vishwas which @dora_paz qouted was already linked in the post that you mentioned while creating your query. Didn’t you read that?

BTW, here in community we follow a rule that if you find that your query is solved by any user’s reply then you should mark that appropriate reply as solution. Follow this atleast from next time.
For now I am marking @dora_paz’s reply as solution

2 Likes

The reply tells me that I can publish the app which is a warning.

I know, what I’m asking is if there is any way to correct it, that’s why I have marked your answer as I like and I thank you for the help and the trouble that you take in answering a user’s question, in this case I, but I did not mark it as a solution because it continues without a solution.

On the other hand, I think that addressing a user asking if he “has not read” when he is providing links to other posts does not contribute anything to the community either.

Thank you for your long explanation on my simple question Didn't you read that?.

The reply of Vishwas(quoted above also) itself is a solution. Only you need to have some patience and let the time play it’s game :wink:

I didn’t asked you the question as a contribution to community. I just asked that because, if you have missed that then it will help you draw your attention over there. But again thank you for you such long explanation :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like