What do you get if you cross Kodular with Arkanoid?

the score of top 3 is just :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_thermometer:

I was able to do more than 900000 once, Just need practice. I tested this thing so much I can play with my eyes closed. :grin: (Not really but almost).

4 Likes

Why didn’t you post it on the store

1 Like

@Italo, you should describe the blocks with different letters that what they actually mean.
IMO, some of them maybe:
S - Small
E - Enlarge
D - Double or divide
(Just my assumptions :yum:)

2nd thing, if I pick a block after another, it resets the effect of the first one.

1 Like

This is an awesome example which shows how a game can be made with App Inventor platform! :star_struck: I loved it!

Keep up the good work! This deserves to be on Google Play!

My score is not perfect because looks like I spent my all lives early. :grimacing:

And thank you so much for using AsteroidDB! :smile:

5 Likes

@FahadAhmad I tried to respect the original arcade from the 80’s as much as I can, so I made the graphics almost identical.

Here’s some artwork from the original cabinet for reference:

I can make the powerups to not cancel the previous ones, I will see if there’s no conflicts in between procedures I might add it soon.

8 Likes

This is kind of a present for the community, and to help Kodular and App Inventor to have another app to showcase what is possible to do with blocks builders.
Also, I can’t post it to Play Store like it is because it would infringe copyright (the sounds are ripped from the original arcade rom). But I’m going to make another version with more original graphics and sounds, to post it on the store. It will also have a coins system where you need coins to play and you get coins by watching a rewarded ad.
So enjoy this ad-free version!

9 Likes

Thank you for making it available! It’s awesome!

2 Likes

Excellent game!!! Reminds me my childhood. What do you think, Should I continue?

6 Likes

Woah! You are almost at the end, but don’t expect an elaborate ending (I’m too lazy to make a final boss :yum:). It will just start from level 1 again, but with all your points, so you keep adding.

2 Likes

Congratulations for the excellent work you have done. I’ve also fallen into the claws of Arkanoid

3 Likes

I like your version a lot. :+1:

3 Likes

Very nice @Italo

3 Likes

Kodular legends are busy in @Italo Game

4 Likes

Wow! That’s a tall screen! What device is it?

1 Like

Grrrrrrrrr another level were i got stuck.

2 Likes

Huawei Y9 Prime 2019

2 Likes

Its really a tall screen.

3 Likes

When I finished level 50 and started over, I deliberately lost my 16 lives to end it and got some more points. It was very fun!!! The music, sounds, the dropping scroll of prizes, the level design.
Maybe my phone is an old one and runs slower? I got a Mi MAX 6-core with Android 7.0

My respects to @Italo

6 Likes

16 lives? Really? :crazy_face:
I think I’ll add a control to not send the P powerup after a number of lives has been reached.

Also it will be fun to make the ball start a little faster after level 50. It always starts at speed 7, but after level 50 it will start at 8 (or may be 9 :smiling_imp::laughing:)

You did really good!

3 Likes